Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 CIVIL JUDGES | gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Updates : High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Eligible Candidates list for Preliminary Exam 2019
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019: The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Case of Malik Mazhar Sultan & Anr.V/s. U.P. Public Service Commission & Ors., & as per the provisions prescribed under ‘The Gujarat State Judicial Service Rules, 2005’, invites Online Applications, from eligible candidates, for filling up approximately 124 Regular Vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges, in the Pay-Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090–930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules. The category-wise break-up in respect of the Regular vacancies, are as shown here in below:
Apply online for Civil Judge posts @gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Total posts : 124
The High Court of Gujarat (HCG) has discharged enlistment notice to fill in Civil Judge opening. The qualified competitors can apply online through the official site of HCG-gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
The beginning date of submitting on the web application is February 1, 2019. Applicants can apply online for Civil Judge posts till March 1, 2019.
The High Court of Gujarat is directing this enlistment drive to fill in 124 customary opportunities. Determination of hopefuls is based on total imprints gotten by the applicants in the principle composed examination and viva voce test.
The applicants having a place with General Category are required to pay the examination expense of Rs 1000 or more bank charges though Rs 500 or more bank charges are required to pay by the competitors who have a place with Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (Orthopedically) and Ex-Servicemen Categories.
How to apply for Civil Judge posts
1. Go to the official website of HCG- gujarathighcourt.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘Application form for Civil Judge’
3. Fill up all the fields given in online application carefully
4. Save the online application, by clicking the save button
5. A new window will open which will display your application number
6. Note down the application number
7. Login by using application number and date of birth, you are required to upload your scanned photograph and scanned signature
8. After filling the application form, click on the submit
9. Take a print out the same for future use
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)5/5/2019
- Date of Main Written Examination7/7/2019
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)October/November-2019
High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Eligible Candidates list for Preliminary Exam 2019
Gujarat High court Released list of candidates Who Can Able to attend Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2019. You Can Check This Details are below. Official Notification Provides by hc-ojas.guj.nic.in Website. PDF Download @ below Link
The Provisional List of Candidates, prima facie found eligible, for appearing in the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (Elimination Test), for the Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Civil Judge, scheduled for 17/11/2019, Sunday.[RC/0719/2019-20 – 201920/80]
Stay Updated with us for all ojas updates in Gujarat.