Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 (mobile.dgvcl.co.in). Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (DGVCL) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. All Important News and Details are Given below Like Job Application form, Age limit, Education, Fees, Pay scale etc..
Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 (mobile.dgvcl.co.in)
Job Type : Government Jobs
Organization : Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd
Total No. of Posts: 206 Posts
Posts Name :
Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): 177 Posts
Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil): 02 Posts
Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): 22 Posts
Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – IT): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-07-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2018
- Download advertisement document by clicking on ‘Download’ link.
Read the instruction given in advertisement carefully.
- Keep the following information/document handy before start filling online application.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate(If Applicable).
- School leaving certificate.
- Scanned copy of candidate photograph and signature.
- Note : photograph and signature file size must be less than 50KB.
Photograph size must be 260 X 280 px and Signature size must be 280 X 100 px.
- SSC, HSC, Graduation, Post-Graduation Marksheet for detail.
Password you enter must be between 8 to 15 character long in length and must not contain special characters like !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,).
- You will be provided with auto-generated registration number after submiting online application which will be used for further communication.
- Login using registration number and Password to Edit Application, Confirm Application, Fees Payment and Take Print Out of your application.
- Note : Once you Confirm application, you can not edit your application.
- Only after successfully payment, take the print out of your application by clicking on ‘Take Print’ for future reference.