ISRO Recruitment 2019 Scientist / Engineer @isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2019 : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) published an official notification for Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer for 21 posts in different discipline. All eligible and interested candidates must apply Online @ official Website. You can check more details like application form, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale are below.
ISRO Job Descriptions and other details
Organization : Indian Space Research Organization
Advertisement No.: ISRO HQ:ICRB:02:2019
No. of posts: 21
Name of posts:
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): 11 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): 5 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 4 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): 1 Post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or allied subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters, in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture): Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with the Council of Architecture.
Age limit / Selection process
- 5 years as on 14.10.2019 (40 years in case of ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories).
- Age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates must submit online application at official isro website. lets check full updates and official notification and apply online are below..
Online application Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application: 24/09/2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 14/10/2019
Stay Online with us for Upcoming Latest ojas bharti Jobs In Gujarat. We also Provides Latest Govt Jobs In India.