ongc petro additions limited recruitment for Apprentices posts
Ongc petro additions limited recruitment : ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) is one of the largest integrated greenfield Petrochemical Complexes in south Asia, located in PCPIR/SEZ at the port town of Dahej Gujarat. This mega complex, having 1100 KTPA Dual Feed Cracker and Swing process for HDPE/LLDPE, is set up with an investment of more than Rs. 30,000 crores through a joint venture company promoted by ONGC and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC. Post commissioning, the plant has successfully operated at 80% of its designed annual capacity and is on continuous path of maximizing the production and achieving economic value, producing wide portfolio of petrochemicals, viz, HDPE, LLDPE, PP, Benzene, Butadiene, Pyrolysis Gasoline, CBFS etc. The products are well accepted in the market.
Details about Job Descriptions
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
Type of Job : Government Jobs
Total No. of Posts: 55
Trade certificate – Fitter Trade
Chemical Plant: 19
Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
Trade certificate – Electrician Trade
Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanical Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade
Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade
Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade
Trade certificate – Machinist Trade
- Only those applicants would be considered for the seats against a Discipline/ Trade (Column A above) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B above) in the same trade.
The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized
- University/Institute as full time, regular course only.
The essential qualification ITI MUST be acquired in the year 2016 or later.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organization as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
Educational Qualification: Refer Official Advertisement.
Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.06.2019 and should not be more than twenty-one (21)years of age as on 01.06.2019.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
The Aspirants are requested to visit “Engagement of Apprentice” page of the “Career” section of company website www.opalindia.in wherein detailed advertisement and instruction for online application is available. Apply online by 23.06.2019. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
Online application last date: 23-06-2019
Documents required at the time of applications:
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- Copy of latest updated resume.
ongc petro additions limited admit card
Admit Card Download Details will update soon here.
Kindly check all Details On official ONGC / OPAL Website. For Upcoming Ojas Jobs and bharti, must Stay Updated with us.