IndiaPost GDS Online Bharti 2023 : india post recruitment apply online. India Post is looking for qualified 10th-pass candidates to fill 12828 vacant positions in Unbanked Villages for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) position for the special cycle May 2023. For GDS engagement in depart of posts (GDS section), all eligible and interested candidates can submit an online application at the official India Post GDS recruitment 2023 website, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, beginning on May 22, 2023, and ending on June 11, 2023. OJAS BHARTI Provides you all Details Like Online form, Age limit, Education, Etc are below…
india post gds online bharti 2023 application status
Total Posts : 12828
General – 5,554 Posts
EWS – 1,004 Posts
OBC – 1,295 Posts
SC – 1,218 Posts
ST – 3,366 Posts
PWDA – 116 Posts
PWDB – 99 Posts
PWDC – 102 Posts
PWDDE – 74 Posts
Qualifications in education:
Any recognized Board of School Education recognized by the Government of India, State Governments, or Union Territories in India shall be required to provide a 10th-grade pass certificate in Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects for all GDS categories that have been approved.
The candidate ought to have learned the local language, such as Name of the local language at least up to the secondary level, either as a mandatory or optional subject.
Knowledge of computers and cycling An adequate means of subsistence
GDS Documents Required
Photo & Sign
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
The payment can be made by using all recognized Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI.
Age limit :
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
How to fill out the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 online form
GDS Online Recruitment Important Links
|Click Here To Online Register
|Click Here To Apply Online
|Forgot Registration / Fee ID
|Click Here To Retrieve Registration / Fee ID
|Click Here To Check Application Status
|Check Fee Payment Status
|Click Here To Check Fee Payment Status
|Click Here For Notification
- First, open the Indian Post Office’s official website to fill out the post office recruitment form.
- Click on the button on the Enrollment choice in the dashboard of India Post GDS Enlistment
- A mailing station opening connection will be given, click on its connection
Rather than the authority dashboard of the mailing station, you will see the button for new enrollment and login in the authority day board.
- Click on new enlistment and you need to choose your name email id portable number and state name and snap on the enrollment
- your email id portable number enlistment wifi id secret key he is to sign in to the structure by tapping on the login button
- The total structure from the mailing station will open, you fill all the data cautiously in the structure, from the individual detail, fill the total data connected with the capability, instructive capability.
- Take a printout of the form after confirming the payment and uploading the most recent photo from the past six months.
What is the minimum age limit for India Post GDS?
between 18 and 40 years old
How many preferences for GDS 2023?
If you get the same marks as another candidate, the person with the higher date of birth will be preferred. After that preference will be given as – ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
What is the fees for India Post GDS online?
Candidate requires to make a Fee Payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) for the online submission of application. However, the following category is exempted for fee payment, all female / trans-woman candidates and all SC/ST candidates. Fee Payment can be made only through online in the same portal.
Which post is high in GDS?
The highest salary of a GDS candidate can be in the profile of a Branch Post Manager (BPM) of a level 2 category. The level 2 candidates receive a minimum salary of INR 12,000/- which can go up to a maximum of INR 29,480/-.
Is GDS salary increasing?
The Gramin Dak Sevak Salary of the Branch Post Manager (BPM ) is provided below: New Salary: The min. TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in the TRCA slab increased to Rs. 12000/- per month and maximum to Rs.29, 380/-